Impact crusher is widely applied in mining, transportation, energy, construction and chemical industry. Impact crusher is ideal choice for crushing and screening. It features reasonable structure, high productivity, easy operation and maintenance and safe performance. The most outstanding advantage of the impact crusher is that its finished powder is in good, cubic shape and without tensility and cranny.
Impact crusher working principle:
(1) Impact Crusher use impact energy to crush materials.
(2) When the impact crusher works, the motor drives the rotor rotate of the impact crusher with high speed.
(3) When the materials get into the area which the hammers effect, under the impact function of the hammer at a high speed, the materials are thrown to the impact device above the rotor continuously.
(4) then the materials are rebounded from the impact liner to the area where the hammers effects for being recrushed,
(5) then discharged from the discharge port. Users can adjust the space between Impact Rack and Rotor Support, and then get to the expected size.
Advantages of impact crusher:
(1)Simple structure, small size, light weight, high production capacity, low production cost.
(2)The rocks are crushed along the surface, so that the electricity consumption is lower and the crushing efficiency is higher.
(3)High crushing ratio, so that it is able to simplify the crushing process and changes the three-stage crushing into two-stage or single-stage crushing and reduces the cost of the ore beneficiation plants.
(4)The gap between the impacting plate and the hammer plate can be conveniently changes, thus effectively adjusting the discharging granularity.
(5)Comprehensive crushing functions, high production rate and comprehensive interests.
|Model||Feeding Hole Dimension(mm)||Maximum Feeding size (mm)||Rotor Dimension(mm*mm)||Handling Ability (t/h)||Power(kw)||Overall Dimension (mm*mm*mm)||Weight(t)|